Monday, May 9, 2011

Some Photos from 4/30

Just a couple of photos from a game against The Boy two weeks ago. Unfortunately for his Space Sushi, I pretty much tabled him. It was a Spearhead deployment and a capture and control mission. Normally The Boy will beat my Wolves in objective based missions because of his skimmer fish, but not this time.  We learned that Spearhead just bones him because of how much closer I am to his army, even if he castles in the back. 1750 points, I took pretty much my regular list, which I'll eventually post up here. Enjoy the photos!

My literal spearhead deployment. Four rhinos packing Grey Hunters getting ready for some sushi.

A clearer photo of Illhan of Illhanicus photobombing my Wolves. And Taylor's torso.

The Boy making a scout move. Sweet terrain bro.

Another shot showing off my Wolves' objective marker and my 'Fenris outpost' terrain.

Sweet Wolves bro. Lascannon Long Fangs standing in for missile launchers.

Kevin made the greatest roll of all time that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment